Thursday, October 13, 2011

12 by 2012

A sweet, little blog I read is doing a 12 by 2012 goals challenge for the end of this year.  This seems to fit very nicely with what I'm trying to do here, but with my 50th just around the corner (and ready to leap out and bit me in the ass..) I'm upping the ante to be 50 for 50.  Fifty things to do, clean-up, create, see and/or just have happen in my 50th year.  


Sounds like fun!


Here we go:


1.  Check my credit score and start fixing it.
2.  Average 4 hours of exercise per week.
3.  See the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean and the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico in the same day.  (Not so hard when you live in FL, which I do)
4.  Revive my Sunday letter writing tradition.
5.  Take a golf lesson (or two).
6.  Create a wardrobe plan and begin assembling quality pieces.
7.  Visit each nephew at their current home.
8.  Finish my cross stitch Christmas stocking.
9.  Add meditation to my daily routine.
10.  Stop eating fast food.


That's my first 10.  50 may take awhile (but less time than my "willing to do list" which is still germinating.)


Maybe I'll eventually link this to Oh, hello friend! and go public.  Maybe.